Thursday, December 07, 2006

Morning runs

Morning runs are a necessary evil in the summer because it's just too hot to run in the afternoon and evenings. But with a very energetic running pup I'm a little more inspired lately to get up and go for a run, even if it is short.

Running pup and I did a good 2 miler today. Regular routine - pup was not as scared of cars and trucks but was terrified of the metro. I wore my reflective running vest like the one on the right, but I'm thinking that I should also get the running pup his own reflective gear.

I have always been anti-dog clothing. I think it looks silly as a general rule. But it might keep him safer if he decides to run off while we're out. I found the vest to the left on amazon.com but I need to see if that's the best kind for wearing during exercise time.

No comments: