Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Return to Pacer's

I haven't run with the Pacer's group since before MCM because of the toe and busy schedule, but I made it out there last night just to do something. With all of the Christmas mayhem I didn't get any of my weekly runs in but did get my long run in that weekend since Jo's flight to Denver was cancelled.


Here's an update on my last few runs:

Tuesday 12/26- 3.5 miles, an abbreviated version of the Eisenhower 5 miler with the running pup in his new puppy reflecto vest! He looked so smashing (and safe).

Saturday 12/23: 8 miles along the Mt. Vernon trail (south), it was SO hot in the sun that we couldn't believe that it was December. Jo and I ran in sports bras and gave the few folks on the trail a show :-)

Saturday 12/16: An early morning 8.5 miles along the Mt. Vernon trail (north) with Chelsea. We watched the sunrise.

Thursday 12/14: 3 miles in the morning with the running pup

No comments: